Friday, January 23, 2015

Thursday, January 22nd, 2015



I got up 3 times during the night, again after Laura left at 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 9am.

After breakfast I tried to brush my teeth and found there was no running water.  I told Teresa and she went outside and a little ways up the hill and it appeared she turned some valve.  Then she put PVC cement on two ends of pipe and shoved them back together.  

I ran the last step (IV) at www.MalwareBytes.com, rebooted my computer and then proceeded to check each of my browsers.

Using Internet Explorer I went to ChessMagnetSchool.com and as soon as I clicked on the space to enter my username it took me to another tab with an ad so that didn’t work.

Using Mozilla’s Firefox I went to ChessMagnetSchool.com and even though it was slow I got in successfully so it looks like that might have been fixed.

Using Google Chrome I went to ChessMagnetSchool and after I entered my username and password I received the message that “Java needs your permission to run”.  A side message said that “Plug-ins were blocked on this page”.  I had to click on “Always allow plug-ins on www.chessmagnetschool.com” and then it allowed me to proceed.
I’ll keep an eye on how the different browsers perform in the future and I might have to reinstall Internet Explorer.  What’s strange is when I press Alt Gr + Tab, I can see another task which looks like some type of game or advertisement but I can’t tab to it.

12:40 it started raining but stopped about 15 minutes later.

Laura came home at 2:30.

Teresa and I took a nap from 3:40 to 4:40.

At 5:30 the neighbor came by and Teresa gave him a lot of old blankets.  Right afterwards it started raining again with a little thunder.  Whenever Luna hears that she tries to force herself inside the front door.

I saw a 15-second commercial for Fury (7.8) starring Brad Pitt - supposedly in Colombian theatres now.

Again Teresa spent most of the day upstairs cleaning the loft area.

I reminded Teresa she has a 2pm massage appointment in Envigado tomorrow.  She told me she’s going to cancel it.  Teresa has a stomach problem – she’s in need of what they call a “mommy makeover” in the plastic surgery business.  Apparently the lady who gives her the massage either won’t work on that area or won’t spend enough time there or doesn’t do it correctly or something so she wants to find another lady.  Bottom line, I guess we won’t be going out tomorrow.

Laura and I found my brother’s Facebook page but the area at the top where she could Like him seemed to be missing.  We sent him an email asking if he could Like her.  The three of us sat down and went through his pictures.
We finished watching Into the Wild.

I took my sleeping pill at 11pm and it was still raining when we went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: First kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment