Sunday, January 4, 2015

Friday, January 2nd, 2015



I got up 3 times during the night, couldn’t sleep from 4am to 6am, finally waking/getting up at 9:45.

I remember hearing the dogs going crazy sometime early in the morning and Teresa told me she opened the little window, pointed the Dog Repeller at them, pushed the button and they all shut up and ran to the back of the finca.

Teresa tells me she wants to stay in the finca today and go Monday to buy the washing machine.  Tomorrow we leave early for Sopetran and Ann’s finca and I guess we’ll be returning on Sunday.  She told me it’s hot there, like Santafe, so I should bring shorts and sandals.  I hope my shorts still fit.
Teresa called Nueva eps and made a doctor’s appointment for me for Monday at 12:40pm.

I got an email from Amazon that my son gave me a $40 gift certificate, bless his heart!

I checked today’s US movie releases and I would like to see Leviathan (8.1).

I checked what is playing in Medellin this week and – I used to be able to move from theatre to theatre from the same website but now there’s an annoying ad covering up the pull down list of theatres.  Anyway, there isn’t anything in town I want to see this week.

Teresa informed me since it’s a new year she wants to reorganize the whole house.  Just kidding, but she does want to move the dining room table into the kitchen and move the kitchen tables upstairs.

I was outside cutting my toenails and my big toenail is so loose I think I’m going to lose in the next week or two.  Teresa came by with the garden shears and offered to help but I declined.

I finished watching Cube and then watched the prequel Cube Zero and the sequel Cube2 neither of which were very good.

I can’t remember the last time it rained here – maybe 2 or 3 weeks so I guess the rainy season is officially over.  Teresa was watering the plants and once again Peter went crazy playing in the water.  I took a couple vidoes with my iPad, one bigger than the other, and hopefully I can include at least one of them in this posting.


I understand now it isn’t Ana we will be visiting but another friend Elda in Sopetran.  

I tried on my shorts and they no longer fit by a couple inches so I need to wear jeans in that hot weather.  We packed a few things in another purse/bag that she had in the attic.

We watched some more of Phenomenon.  I asked Teresa what time she wanted us to go to bed and get up tomorrow and she said 10pm and 5am.  I took my sleeping pill at 9pm, set the alarm on my cell phone for 5am and we went to bed at 10:15.

T-shirt of the day: Stay calm and hand over the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment