Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday, January 23rd, 2015



It took a long time for me to fall asleep, was up twice during the night, once more at 5:30 after Laura left, finally waking/getting up at 9:30.

My brother emailed me that there are at least 100 people with the same name as Laura’s on Facebook so he suggested Laura try contacting him from another device.  I told him we’ll try my laptop and see if that makes a difference.

I checked the US movie releases and Black Sea (6.7) sounds interesting.
Locally, The Theory of Everything (7.8) and Boyhood (8.3) are playing but not at convenient places or times.

I checked more into www.UsTVNow.com and the free channels include CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, PBS, CW, and My9.  It costs $19 to $39 a month for the additional channels - A&E, Animal Planet, Bravo, Cartoon Network, CNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, Discovery Channel, ESPN, FX, Fox News, History, Lifetime, National Geographic, Nickelodeon, Spike, Syfy, TBS, TNT, USA.  The latter price includes unlimited DVR use.  I messaged them that I might be interested if their movies came with Spanish subtitles.
Later they responded I should try their www.TeleUp.com service.  I registered but there is a lack of information.  There are a number of “channels” I’ve never heard of - FILMS ON REELS sounded promising but no information on what it contains.  And no indication that they are in English with Spanish subtitles.

Teresa finished organizing the loft area.  Last year we moved the extra bed from the 3rd bedroom up to the loft area.  Today I helped Teresa reassemble it and then the 3 of us struggled to move the mattress from the laundry room upstairs to the bed.

Laura asked me to check her English homework.  She had about 15 sentences where she had to decide whether to use “is” or “are” and she got 3 of them wrong.  She seemed to understand her mistakes after I corrected her.

I started One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (8.7) then we took a break so Teresa could do her nails.

Now Teresa tells me she wants Laura to leave at 10am alone for her English lesson, then Teresa and I will leave at noon for San Diego CC where I believe she wants to exchange a purse she bought.  Then we will go to Exito Laureles to buy a few things and then we’ll all go for pizza after Laura’s class.

Monday we plan to go to the Immigration office in Belen to pick up my Cedula.

We finished the movie, I took my sleeping pill at 10:45 and we went to bed at 11:15.

T-shirt of the day: Born to flirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment