Thursday, January 29, 2015

Wednesday, January 28th, 2015



We got up at 9:45.

Don Carlos was up and out early cutting the garden.  I think my training of the Terriers is paying off because they don’t seem to bark as quickly when noisy things are off in the distance.

My back is much better this morning, although it’s still a little stiff, so I skipped taking any Excedrin this morning.

Teresa and I decided we would pick up my Cedula on Friday instead of today.  I reminded her that Vicky owes me 500mil so maybe she should tell her we will be in Laureles on Friday so it would be more convenient for her to return the first 250 mil she owes me.  Teresa said Vicky will be working but she would do something I didn’t understand.  Lol.

If I understand correctly Teresa wants me to go with her tomorrow morning for an appointment at Laura’s school.  Only problem is it seems we have to leave the finca at 5:30 in the morning.

Laura came back at 1pm.  After she finished lunch I showed her the mistake in Jhon’s lesson #2 and the correction.  Laura started practicing her lesson with me and I helped her with pronunciation.  I think she’s doing well for only 2 4-hour lessons.

Teresa and I took a nap from 3 to 3:30 but I just rested, I didn’t fall asleep.
Teresa took me on a full tour of her property but first I had to put on shoes, socks and wrap my poncho around my neck and face.  She told me the total size is about a city block.  We took a number of steep switch back paths all the way down to a small hidden creek while the dogs ran back and forth past us all the way down.  We must have been gone for about 30 minutes.  She told me it’s important to exercise like this every day.  I told her I thought that’s why she bought the exercise machine.  I told her Jhon wants to explore the area so maybe we will walk up the path to the other fincas.  I asked Teresa how many are up there and she said about 20 and some are really beautiful.  Wow!  I don’t see much hill left so there must be a large flat area for all of them to reside on.

Teresa told me she’s already seen Primal Fear so we started watching Tracker (6.5).

Teresa told me that she’s going with Laura tomorrow morning so when I get up I can have cereal or granola for breakfast.

At 10pm we stopped watching the movie with just 10 minutes left.

I took 2 sleeping pills and we went to bed at 10:45.

T-shirt of the day: Puppy love.

No comments:

Post a Comment