Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Monday, January 26th, 2015



I slept well despite getting up twice during the night.  After my morning exercises I had some lower back pain so I took 2 Excedrin Migraine and it soon started feeling a little better.

I received Jhon’s email with Laura’s 2nd lesson and I had one possible correction for him.  Which is correct?  It’s a expensive big red car or It’s an expensive, big, red car?  He had the former, I suggested the latter.  I received a reply from him later that I am right.  I reminded him to also include commas.

I sent my brother some information about a disease called Chikungunya which is believed to be transmitted from a mosquito bite.  It’s received more attention since Lindsey Lohan recently caught it while on a trip to South Asia.

The vitamins I have been taking daily for my prostate – Mega Men Prostate & Virility from GNC – are on sale today for $9.99, down from the regular price of $24.99.  I have enough supply for the next 6 months but it’s such a good value today I ordered 2 more bottles to cover the last 6 months of the year.  Then next January when it’s on sale again I can order 4 more bottles to cover 2016.  It’s only another $3.99 for shipping but I wonder how much more I will pay in Medellin for MBE shipping.  Anyway, the total showed $23.97 but the final was $24.80 which might include an additional 83 cents for sales tax.

Teresa felt tired so we took a nap from 2:45 to 3:45.  I slept for about 30 minutes and just rested the rest of the time.

At 4pm Teresa asked to see a movie.  In Netflix they advertised Amadeus which I hadn’t seen available before today.  I know she likes dramas but I told her there was a comedy I wanted her to see.  She wasn’t very enthused.  I told her after 15 minutes if she didn’t like it we could switch to something else.  Twenty five minutes later she said she liked it but wanted to take a break.

By 5pm my back was feeling much better.  In order to sleep tonight I might have to take two more just before I go to sleep although the directions state that no more than 2 should be taken within 24 hours or you can suffer liver damage.

Teresa and I continued watching Amadeus then Laura came out and asked if she could watch something at 8pm.  It was a program called Master Chef where 10 “cooks” have to make something from the same basic ingredients.  When they uncovered the basic ingredients there was ground beef and a couple buns so I knew right away they were going to be making hamburgers.  They looked at it like they had no idea what it was.  Lol.  They then had a couple minutes to go into a separate room to choose other ingredients and a couple more minutes to choose their utensils.  One lady made hamburgers mixed with fish (ugh) and another had a fried egg on top (not for me).  Three guys then taste the results and declare a winner.  Then they repeat it with other ingredients with the remaining 9 “cooks”.

I watched some of CNN to see the snow storm that’s hitting New England. 

I think I figured out how I hurt my back.  The exercise machine has a climbing exercise, skiing exercise and what I’ll call a trunk rotation exercise.  Yesterday I did the latter too long and too vigorously and today I’m paying for it.

Teresa and I watched some more of Amadeus – which is a 3 hour movie.

Later they said that New York isn’t going to get much snow but Long Island, Boston and other areas still will.

Instead of taking more pain pills I took 2 sleeping pills at 10:45 and we went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: You’re only young once.

No comments:

Post a Comment