Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sunday, January 11th, 2015

I slept through the night, not waking until 5:30 for an early morning trip to the bathroom.  I couldn’t fall asleep again so I got up at 6:30.  I took my shower, read emails and finally went back to bed at 8am. 

At 9:30 Teresa woke me up, something about “muchacho”, “up”, and “dogs”.  I got up, put some clothes on, and she was already heading out the door with the Dog Repeller and an empty can of pepper spray.  I went with her, the Terriers joining us, but I guess we were a little late as there was a man coming down the path. 

She spent some time outside talking to him by the fireplace.  What I understand is she wants to build a grill (or gazebo?) with the 4 beams we brought with us on Friday.  Eventually they moved inside, partially so I wouldn’t get eaten up anymore than I have already.  He wrote up a short material sheet and gave her a price of 700mil but I told her we would have to wait until March to pay for having it built.

I made a set of 4 waffles and I ate them as 2 sandwiches with vanilla ice cream.  Teresa had a bowl of cereal and wanted to wait until later for hers.
At 12:45 I made another set of 4 waffles and she had 2 with ice cream and I had the other 2 with butter and syrup.  I told her we should have them on Saturday’s from now on when Laura will be here to enjoy them.

Today was a day of rest as I watched football almost all day.

After the games, Teresa and Laura watched the local news for a couple hours.

At 10pm I took my sleeping pill, we watched American Reunion and went to bed at midnight.


T-shirt of the day: Je suis Charlie. – not really a t-shirt, but I had to include it, because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment