Thursday, January 29, 2015

Tuesday, January 27th, 2015



I slept well until 4am when I heard Laura get up and mainly rested after that.  Teresa and I got up about 9:15.

Don Carlos stopped by about 10:30.  Teresa says we need to give him 70mil soon for trimming the garden.  

Well, that was a surprise.  I cut & pasted an article from the recent Medellin Living newsmagazine (10 Surprisingly Cheap Things in Medellin) directly into my blog and I was surprised to see the pictures are also there.  

Teresa gave Don Carlos 50mil.

Teresa and I took a nap from 2:45 to 3:30.

We continued watching Amadeus and then at 8pm Laura came out and we watched another episode of Master Chef.  This time they made cupcakes and then bunuelos.

We finally finished watching Amadeus.

My back was still sore so I took 2 sleeping pills at 10:45 and we went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: Making this shot look easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment