Friday, January 23, 2015

Wednesday, January 21st, 2015



I fell asleep quickly but was awakened at 12:30 by a heavy rain.  It stopped about an hour later and I fell back asleep.  I got up again just after Laura left about 5:30, fell back asleep after just a few minutes and woke/got up at 9am.

At 9:30 I received a call from Dario asking about where I’m living.  I told him and invited him to visit me here at the finca.  He said he would have to talk to his wife.  

I ran Internet Speed Tracker and once again my download speed was only 2Mbps (below average).  But when I downloaded it, it put a new tool bar at the top of my browser window from where I could run it.  I was careful this time, to unclick a couple of options that would have also installed an Ask toolbar again.  Interestingly, the toolbar includes the current temperature for Medellin and at 11:30am its 84 degrees.

I was curious as to what my credit score might be back in the states.  Before my bankruptcy and divorce it was very good - in the 780s.  Things are supposed to start getting better 6 months after and it’s been 2 years.  I went to www.AnnualCreditReport.com and immediately I was informed “The AnnualCreditReport.com website is not currently available at your location. Visit www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0155-free-credit-reports or www.consumerfinance.gov/learnmore/ to learn how you can request your free U.S. credit report by mail.”
I used my IP Changer to change my address to the states and then tried the website again.  Of course now I can get a free credit report from each of the 3 credit agencies but it said it would not provide a credit score.  So, forget it.

Teresa spent the day cleaning out the loft area (attic) of old clothes and stuff.  She filled more than 2 large bags and I understand she wants to take them to the neighbor’s house (with the killer dogs) tomorrow.

I spent the day working on cleaning up my computer.  After running some BitDefender software, I used the instructions at www.MalwareBytes.com to attempt to remove my malware.

We started watching Into the Wild (8.2).

I took my sleeping pill at 10:30 and we went to bed at 11:15pm.

T-shirt of the day: First rule is no fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment