Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Monday, January 12th, 2015

I got up once about 1:30 or 2am and noticed Laura’s light still on in her room.  I got up next at 5:30, I took another sleeping pill, fell asleep about 30 minutes later, finally waking/getting up at 8:50am.

I’ve been getting a lot of popups and new tabs opening for AdCash so I started exploring a little to see how I might be able to eliminate them.  I found a file named GameChannels from WildTangent that I uninstalled.  Then I downloaded ADWCleaner and ran that.  If that doesn’t help, then I’ll try the next step.

Each day I check MBE for the status of my moccasins and Immigration for the status of my Cedula.  When something changes, of course I will mention it.

Teresa and I took a nap from 4:15 to 5pm.

We finished watching The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly (8.9).  Even though it’s almost a 3 hour movie, she liked it very much.

I’ve been getting a few more bites the last few days.  I just took off the sock on my left foot and counted 7 bites.  I was surpised and Teresa was shocked.  She believes it happened yesterday when I hurried outside, without socks, to help the man coming down the trail.  She put some Caladryl on it for me.

We made popcorn and then watched The Messengers (5.4).

Teresa told me Laura has school tomorrow so she asked me to set the alarm on my cell phone for 5am.

I took my sleeping pill at 10pm and we went to bed at 11pm.


T-shirt of the day: Everyday the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment