Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thursday, January 1st, 2015



Happy New Year everyone!

Last night we heard firecrackers throughout the night but still had little difficulty falling asleep.  I got up once at 6:30, then fell back asleep, finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

Today is a day of rest.  Tomorrow we plan to go to Envigado and buy a washing machine.  Saturday we plan to go to Sopetran by bus to spend some time at her friend Ana’s finca.

I did some end of month and end of year chores on my laptop.

I ordered a pair of Minnetonka moccasins from Amazon.  These will be nicer on the cool evenings and I won’t have to worry about tearing my socks anymore with my flip flops.

We started watching Training Day but after an hour of that Teresa was no longer interested.  We started watching Lone Survivor but she lost interest in that also so we started watching The Cube.

I took my sleeping pill at 10pm and we went to bed at 11pm.

T-shirt of the day: A rolling stone gathers no moss.

No comments:

Post a Comment