Saturday, October 24, 2015

Friday, October 23rd, 2015



I got up once at 4:15, heard Laura leave at 5:30 and was still awake at 6am when the canine crooning started.  Finally fell asleep again and woke/got up at 8:30.

Among this week’s new US movie releases there isn’t anything I want to see.

Locally, I would like to see Bridge of Spies playing at 2:05pm in El Tesoro and The Martian playing at 3pm in El Tesoro.

Heard thunder intermitantly from 1 to 1:30 so I brought in the dogs’ blankets and my towel from the clothesline while Teresa brought in the clothes from the line.  Five minutes later it started raining pretty hard.  It stopped about 30 minutes later.

Teresa spent most of the day playing interior decorator by moving things around.

She wanted me to help her drill some holes to put up a shelf.  I brought a set of sturdy drill bits back from the States but Teresa didn’t have the key to her drill.  She went through one of Laura’s drawers and finally found it.   Unfortunately, she hadn’t opened the drill in some time and it appears to be rusted.  I sprayed some CRC on it but so far haven’t gotten it to budge.

The close for the week was 2,917 pesos to the dollar.  I'm glad it's finally gotten back over 2900.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment