Friday, October 9, 2015

Thursday, October 8th, 2015



I slept well, only getting up once about 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 8am.

Giraldo arrived at 9:40 with a carton of eggs that Teresa asked him to pick up for us.  I paid him 10mil for them.

I finished Paul Stutzman’s 244 page Hiking Through and downloaded Gillian Flynn’s 494 page Gone Girl.

I understand Teresa’s friend Elda, from Sopetran, is coming for a visit.  If I understand correctly she will be staying overnight.

My Rosetta Stone lesson today is writing.  I always have to repeat writing lessons over and over again until I get it sufficiently correct that I can continue.  This morning I scored 33%, 44%, and 56% but studying Spanish always makes me sleepy.

I took a nap from noon to 1pm.

Teresa made a wood fire to cook lunch on.

I have 4 new bites: one on my left hand, one on the back of my left arm, one on the right side of my neck and on on the left side of my face.  I can hear someone cutting plants outside so that is probably stirring up the insects.  Still, I neither feel, see, or hear any insects that bite me.  Unfortunately, because Giraldo’s helper is continously going in and out with heavy things we have to keep the front door open.

Elda arrived at 3pm.  

In Chess Magnet School (CMS) my title was promoted to Count.

Giraldo finished smoothing the supports, we gave him 100mil and he left at 6:20pm.  I’ll include a picture but I don’t think you’ll be able to detect much of a difference from yesterday’s photos.



Elda smokes.  Worse, she smokes inside!

She brought a jar of spicy salsa; if we only had some chips to go with it.

I took my sleeping pills at 11:30pm and went to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey gringo Terry: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!.... How does it feel to be 70?.... I will be there in two years.

    Ok, so Edna smokes.... :-).... but how is her butt? LOL... Important things first, if you dont mind! lol

    E

    ReplyDelete