Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Tuesday, October 13th, 2015



I got up once about 4:30, again at 7:00, finally getting up at 8:45.

Geraldo arrived at 9:30 and started laying more tile.

In Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Jouster; no, not jester, jouster!
It had rained a little in the morning and started raining again at 2:10pm which really cooled things off.  At 2:30 it was only 72 degrees.  We unplugged all the electronics; most missed is the wi-fi.  Don Miguel stopped trimming the garden and sat out on the patio with his son (of course I can only assume it’s his son) waiting for the rain to stop.  It finally tapered off by 2:30 and stopped by 2:45.  Five minutes later it started up all over again and Don Miguel and his son left.  By 3:10 it had tapered off again and then started up again 5 minutes later.  Almost as quickly it stopped.

I missed the first 3 innings of the NL playoff game.

At 6:15 it started storming again and we disconnected everything all over again.

I gave Giraldo 30mil so he could buy – something – and he left at 6:15.  Here’s how it looks after Day #9:


If it doesn’t look much different from yesterday, that’s probably because he simply fastened the tiles you see under the counter and added tiles to the top of the wall.

We reconnected everything at 6:45 and then I learned the Cubs had beaten the Cards 6-4.  The internet says they are ahead in the series 3-1 but I thought this round was a best of 5 series.

In Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Knight.

I finished watching 1964’s Marnie (7.2). 

The number of pesos per dollar has been falling the last week or so but I was happy to see it back over 2,900 tonight.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment