Friday, October 23, 2015

Thursday, October 22nd, 2015



I got up twice during the night, finally getting up at 8:45.

I had some discomfort behind my eyes so I took an Excedrin followed by a nap from about 11 to 12:30.  I believe I slept for about an hour of that time.
Teresa got a call from the carpenter.  They should deliver my chess chairs on Friday or Saturday.

Teresa’s friend Anna called and asked to borrow 1,200,000 pesos.  She needs the money for her hat business and she would repay me 1,500,000 pesos on December 6th.  I told Teresa now isn’t a good time with our still needing things for the kitchen and her upcoming dental expenses.  She agreed with me and confided she’s afraid to loan her the money because if she doesn’t repay it she will be out the money and her friendship.  I agreed completely as I had the same concerns.

I watched the last movie from the Alfred Hitchcock Collection, 1976’s Family Plot (6.8).  It was his 53rd and final film.  He was in poor health and died 4 years later.

Laura left at 5:15 for some free dancing lessons in Caldas.

In Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Commander, the 15th level of 21 levels.

We watched Glen Campbell: I’ll Be Me about his final tour after being diagnosed with alzheimers.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment