Friday, October 30, 2015

Thursday, October 29th, 2015



I fell asleep quickly, got up once at 3:50am and then had great difficulty falling asleep again.  I finally woke/got up at 9:30.

At 11:30 a young man arrived on a motorcycle.  The terriers gave him a hard time but stopped just short of biting him.  Teresa talked to him for a minute while we tried to quiet the dogs.  He took off up the trail with the terriers following closely beside.  I think he missed a turn and was headed down the hill.

Teresa helped me get the stepladder out of the shed and I exchanged the lightbulb in the kitchen for the large one I bought at Home Center.

We had a storm come through from 4:10 to 5pm.

Giraldo called and I understand we’re going to meet him tomorrow and he’s going to show us some inexpensive stoves.

Teresa called Walter and he’s going to pick us up tomorrow at 8:30am at the top of the hill to take us to the clinic in Itagui.

Now that it’s dark outside, the larger lightbulb in the kitchen makes a big difference.

In Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Commodore with a rating of 1478.  Only 4 more levels to go.  The puzzles of course are getting progressively harder; some seem impossible until they show you the answer.

More thunder and lightning came through at 7pm.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed at 11:30.

T-shirt of the day: Babies are such a nice way to start a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment