Thursday, October 15, 2015

Wednesday, October 14th, 2015



I got up twice during the night, finally waking/getting up at 8am.

Geraldo arrived at 8:45 and got back to work on the tiles.  

I made waffles for Teresa and I and still had a section left over to give to Giraldo.

Another cool day; at noon it’s only 66 degrees inside the finca.
For some reason, I think Teresa requested it, Giraldo removed 2 ½ tiles from near the window and replaced them.  I think the ½ tile may have been further from the window and now it is nearer.

In Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Yeoman.

I asked Teresa why the wall separating the kitchen from the dining room isn’t straight and she replied that the builder didn’t measure he just built it by eye.

Giraldo left at 5:30 and we gave him 150mil.  Here’s what the kitchen looks like after Day #10.  It’s hard to see any changes but now there’s tile on the top and end of the wall and the wiring has been done.

I watched 1966’s Torn Curtain (6.7).  Omg, Paul Newman and Julie Andrews in bed together…and they aren’t even married!  How shocking.

No rain today.

I took my sleeping pills at 11:15 and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment