Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Monday, October 26th, 2015



I got up once during the night finally waking/getting up at 8:30.

Another cool October day – it was 66 degrees when I checked the thermometer at 10:30.  It started raining just before 11am and exactly at 11am the power went out.  It came back on 3 minutes later while we were in the process of lighting candles.

After recharging my Nook overnight it still doesn’t work correctly.  I emailed BarnesAndNoble with my Nook problem and they assigned me an Incident Number - #151026-002334.

According to my Altimeter iPad app the finca is at 5,098 feet and we are just slightly more than 6 degrees north (of the equator) and 75 degrees west (of Greenwich England).  In comparison, the city of Denver ranges from 5,130 to 5,690 feet and a mile is 5,280 feet.

In Rosetta Stone I finally passed the Writing lesson on the 6th try with a score of 78%.

Laura came home with the Epm electric bill for November.  The rain stopped briefly at noon but then continued lightly most of the afternoon finally ending about 6pm.

In Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Captain; only 5 more levels to the top.

I finished watching Woody Allen’s Alice (6.6) – pretty boring.

I watched All the President’s Men (8.0).

Teresa got all excited because a show she likes to watch every night - Quién tiene la razon? – was broadcast tonight from Chicago.

I set the alarm on my cell phone for 7am for Teresa and 8am for me.

I took my sleeping pills at 11pm and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment