Monday, October 12, 2015

Sunday, October 11th, 2015



I got up once at 7:30 and when I got back to bed it was starting to rain.  It seemed to stop by 8am and I got up at 8:30.  I might need a nap later, we’ll see.

I took a nap from 9:50 to 11:10.

Giraldo arrived at 10:15 with a large bottle of Coca Cola.

I couldn’t get a Slingbox connection on my laptop from either Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer so I resorted to using Slingplayer on my iPad.  The Chicago Bears beat the Kansas City Chiefs 18-17.  Now the Bears are 2-3 and their next game is next Sunday against the 0-5 Detroit Lions.  Those lions must be really hungry.  I had Fritos and Coke while watching the 4th quarter.

About 3:30 Giraldo was outside mixing some cement when he called us outside.  High up in the sky we saw a large kite.  I took a photo but all you can see here is a white blob:


Giraldo started building a cement flooring under the counter.

In Chess Magnet School I was promoted to Guardian.  I’ve been sending them corrections as I encounter them, most of them just typos.

We gave Giraldo his 25mil (for the Coke and recharging my cell phone) as he left at 5:30.  Here’s how the kitchen looks at the end of day 7:


Laura found I Spit on your Grave 2 (5.7) on the internet and we all watched it together.

About 7:45pm I made waffles for everyone.  The ladies like theirs with vanilla ice cream bit I prefer maple syrup.

I finished watching The Birds.

I took my sleeping pills at 11:45 and went to bed.

T-shirt of the day: The Flying Service, New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment