Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Monday, February 13, 2017

According to my brother’s Terrain Radar app the apt is at 5,161 feet above sea level.

Teresa, Jim, and I left the apt at 9am and took a Uber car to Mall Laureles.  We were the only ones in the van on the way to Santafe.
We stopped at the usual restaurant where Jim and I had calentao and Teresa had an arepa.

At the resort Jim and I struggled to access their Wi-fi, finally connecting.

I played one game on chess.com winning an easy game and then we lost the wi-fi signal.

Because we were the only ones taking the van the driver allowed us to leave at 5:30pm.

We skipped stopping at the restaurant because we were planning on stopping at Alicate for dinner.  Instead we took an Uber car and had him drop us off at Carbon de Leña where we had dinner.


T-shirt of the day: I had friends on that Death Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment