Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Teresa, Jim and I took a Metro bus down to the Envigado station.  We took that to the Acevedo station where we transferred to the metro cable to Parque Arvi.

We paid a private driver to take us directly to the Blancas Hotel
Jim and I had pepper steak, Teresa had trout, Jim had a bottle of wine, I had 2 strawberry juices and Teresa had a bowl of tomato soup and 2 mango juices.  Teresa and I each had a tiramisu and the total bill was 134,800 (about $45).

We took a bus back to the metro cable line where I picked up a map at the tourist office.

We back tracked on the metro cable and metro to Envigado.

We stopped and I introduced Jim to Herman where we had a glass of orange juice.

Teresa headed back to the apt and Jim and I stopped in Exito where we picked up some things to make omelets tomorrow.

Later we took a taxi to Contenedores where we had dinner at Tano Argento – a good Italian restaurant.  I had chicken lasagna, Jim had pizza, and Teresa had fish.  Teresa and I shared a minestrone soup and later a tiramisu.  Jim had a couple beers and a rum on the rocks and Teresa and I had a mango juice.  The total bill came to 132,100 pesos.


T-shirt of the day: Every day, thousands of innocent plants are killed by vegetarians.  Help end the violence.  Eat bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment