Thursday, February 9, 2017

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Last night I slept well getting up at 7am.

I forwarded the status request of MT’s SS direct deposit to the new email address I was given by the US Embassy – SJRegion@SSA.gov.

MT came over at 9am and she and Teresa went to the gym for a yoga lesson.  They came back at 10am, I watched the Today show until 10:30 then Teresa and I went to our gym.

Whenever I was working out on the leg machines there was a pretty 20ish young lady in green and black shorts and a green top working out right in front of me.  About 30 minutes later while waiting to use the water fountain Jose stopped and told me there’s going to be a birthday party for the girl in green in the activities room.  He was holding a box that’s about 1 foot high and 2 feet square that shorter people use for foot support for the chest exercise machine.  He told me that this is the table and he laughed.  I told him it must be Japanese style because there aren’t any chairs and he laughed at that.

A few minutes later Oscar invited me to the activities room where they had a small cake sitting on the box with a regular candle and a “roman candle” stuck on top.  I looked at the single candle and it was a “question mark” instead of a number representing her age.  The girl came in a minute later, they lit both candles, and then sang “Happy Birthday to Andrea”.

I finished my hour and then returned to the apt.

About 3:30 Teresa directed my attention outside where there were 2 policemen stopping motorcyclists and checking their papers.
I made waffles for dinner.

I finally realized that the DVD I bought named El Espia is the movie Snowden that I saw in the movie theatre last December.
Just a heads up; I’ll probably be busy with my brother over the next 10 days so my upcoming posts will most likely be much more “bare bones”.


T-shirt of the day: World’s Greatest Farter.  I mean Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment