Monday, February 27, 2017

Saturday, February 25, 2017

We left the apt just before 11am.  In Euro we picked up $138 worth of groceries.  While there I saw a young lady advertizing prepago Direct TV.  I asked her how much it would cost to upgrade my Gold service to Platinum.  I understood I have postpago because I receive a bill every month so that’s different and she couldn’t answer my question.

The Colombian Peso closed at 2,889 to the US Dollar.
Fifty Shades Darker is only playing at El Tesoro at 12:20 and 6:40pm.  I checked imdb.com and it only got a rating of 4.9 so I don’t expect it to be very good.  However, it made a lot of money it’s opening weekend so I’m sure there will be some type of prologue or followup.

We left the apt about 2:45.  Teresa went to visit her mother and I headed to the corner store where I had played chess last week.  Unfortunately, there was just a woman working there.  I walked over by the metro station where I had an orange juice and talked with Herman a while.

Then I stopped in Exito where I bought a bottle of Heinz sweet relish for 19,050 pesos (about $7). 

Back at the apt I found something to watch on Direct TV.  Usually there’s nothing to watch on Saturdays.

We watched Predestination (7.5) and then started The Immigrant (6.6) on Netflix.


T-shirt of the day: My doctor told me to start killing people.  Well not in those exact words.  He said I had to reduce stress in my life, which is pretty much the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment