Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Monday, February 6, 2017

I slept pretty well despite getting up twice during the night.

I understand we had a 5.4 trembler at 8:02am this morning but I didn’t notice it.  Per my QuakeWatch app it was 199 miles south and at a depth of 20 miles.

Mother Teresa still hasn’t received her Social Security in her Bancolombia account so I sent an email to FBUBogota@State.gov asking about the status of the SS Direct Deposit request I sent in last November 8th.

After watching a little of the Today show I watched a new episode of the Mayday series.  At 10:45 I left for the gym and worked out for about an hour.  Jose stopped and asked me when I’m going to give him some money.  I asked what he wanted money for.  He said to travel.  I asked him where he wants to go.  He hesitated and together we both said together at the same time “around the world”.  Lol.  I told him I’m poor and I don’t have any money.  He said he thought I had more money than him.  Then he tells me he’s leaving on March 8th for an 8-day all-inclusive vacation to the Dominican Republic.  Lol.

I just vegged out most of the rest of the afternoon and evening.


T-shirt of the day: It was me.  I let the dogs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment