Monday, November 5, 2018

Sunday, November 4, 2018


I woke up somewhere around 3am, 6am, finally waking/getting up at 8:15.  Teresa was already up.

My brother sent me a text message that Patricks will be serving Thanksgiving Day dinner.

Teresa and I walked down to the mall to Exito where she bought some skin care creams and in Home Center we bought a Christmas tablecloth.  We looked for a microwave oven with a depth of 27cm or less but they didn’t have one.  Sigh!

We returned to the apt in time for me to exchange some things and at 12:05 I left the apt.

I met Chuck at Otra Parte at 12:15 and we took a taxi to Parque Lleras.  We arrived at Patricks Irish Sports Pub about 20 minutes before game time.  I asked Patrick about Thanksgiving Dinner and he said he will serve all the traditional fixings for 70mil.  He said I probably won’t need a ticket for the afternoon (the Bears game starts at 12:30) and he will start serving at 1pm.  This time he said he’s serving a free-range Colombian turkey.

We watched the Bears dismantle the Bills 41-9.  We first split a plate of French fries then he had fish & chips and I had bowl of chili.

Chuck told me that he is returning to the States January 13th because Darnelly needs a knee replacement.

I read to Chuck my list of things that I’m going to change When I Am King of the United States.  He agreed with all of them and together we added a few more.  (I’ll try to remember to share them with you after I am finished with my Jokes of the Day.)

We watched some of the undefeated Rams vs the Saints and the latter were up 35-17 at halftime.  I logged in after I got home and the Rams made it close but the Saints prevailed 45-35.

I told Teresa about Thanksgiving dinner at Patricks and she thought that was a good idea but I understand she’s not interested in sticking around after to watch the Bears game.

I felt some pain in my right hip; I couldn’t even raise my right foot to put it on my left leg.

I watched the first half of the Packers at Patriots game with the latter ahead of the former 17-10 at halftime.

Teresa and I went to bed at 10:30.

Joke of the day
Reasons for Sensitivity Training for Men:
The cost of living has now gotten so bad that my wife is having sex with me because she can't afford batteries.


No comments:

Post a Comment