Saturday, February 12, 2022

Friday, February 11, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up twice during the night, woke up at 7am, did my Kegel exercises and got up.

Teresa left for the gym at 9am. I left at 9:50 to meet Marcos at Maca. His doctor gave him the okay to stop getting shots in his stomach but he needs to continue to wear the medical socks for another month.

He left and I hung around for another coffee. Laura texted me asking me to send her her endoscopy results. (I don’t’ know why she didn’t take them with her when she returned to the States.) Thirty minutes later I returned to the apt, took photos of the main page and Whatsapp’d it to her.

About 2:30 I walked to the mall. I tried all three Davivienda ATMs on the 2nd floor and they all were empty. I then tried the Servibanca with the same result. I had a café con leche in Todo Fresa and the waitress said in English, “today it’s on me”. I got a weak internet connection from Home Center since the mall and Todo Fresa didn’t appear to have an internet connection. Right across the hall is a store named Vintro that has wifi but I don’t have the password. I’ll try to remember next time I’m in the mall with Teresa I’ll ask her to browse the store and I’ll ask for their password. 😊

I got a slice of carrot cake to go and paid for that myself. I tried the Davivienda next to Exito and got the same result. This time I took a photo of the message:




I bought two bags of milk and returned to the apt by taxi.

I logged into my USAA account, and it doesn’t appear my debit card is blocked.

Teresa left for La Buena Mesa to take money out of Laura’s account to pay Esmeralda. For what I have no idea.

I plugged in the speaker and there is a red light showing. I wonder when I’ll know it’s fully charged? When something changes no doubt.

Teresa has had red, itchy eyes for a while and I’ve been trying to get her to the doctor. She called the pharmacy and they have drops for what she believes is conjunctivitis.

Teresa watched a special about the life of Whitney Houston on HolaTV channel on Direct TV.

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 225,127 ð 204,680 ð 184,907 new cases and 2,550 ð 2,592 ð 2,425 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 8,785 ð 8,269 ð 5,421 new cases with 207 ð 179 ð 181 new deaths. Medellin has 539 ð 531 ð 537 new cases from February 10th to 11th. Envigado has 30 ð 14 ð 18 new cases from February 10th to 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment