Sunday, February 20, 2022

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10:30, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 3:30, couldn’t fall back asleep, got up at 4:30, did some work on the computer, went back to bed at 5:30, woke up at 8am, did my Kegel exercises and got up.

I left the apt at 9:30 and found Glenn playing online pinocle at Los Portenos. I had a small coffee and we chatted a bit.

I left at 10:45 and returned to the apt.

At 11:30 someone from the anesthesiologist’s office called to discuss what medicine I’m taking. He said the surgery is scheduled for 6-7 hours although it might only take 5. My last meal should be 8 hours before the surgery (5am) and no water after 3 hours before (10am).

I left the apt at 1:45 and when I arrived at Clap Burger I realized I didn't have my house keys with me. Sigh! I returned to the apt, picked up my keys, and set out again. On my way I saw a red-headed woodpecker on a wall searching its crevices for insects. By the time I got my cellphone out, turned on and set to camera mode it had moved farther away. You'll have to look closely, its on the 2nd row from the top near the far end.


The restaurant was pretty busy - outdoor seating only - I had a burger, fries and Coke before returning to the apt.

Teresa went to visit with her niece. I stayed home for an important phone call.

I received a notice from USAA that “we’ve submitted your dispute to the merchant for the debit card transaction.”

Michael sent me this message during our online chess game, “I just landed in Kyiv. I’m here to take my son out just in case Russia invades.”


 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 119,291  ð 109,664 ð 108,240 new cases and 2,281 ð 2,219 ð 2,227 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 4,014 ð 4,020 ð 4,498 newly reported cases with 147 ð 136 ð 127 newly reported deaths. Medellin has NOT REPORTED ð 224 ð 165 new cases from February 18th to 19th. Envigado has NOT REPORTED ð 19 ð 6 new cases from February 18th to 19th.

 

Wish I hadn’t read that



No comments:

Post a Comment