Sunday, February 6, 2022

Friday, February 4, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, took a while to fall asleep, got up once at 3:30, had trouble getting back to sleep, woke up at 6:30, did my Kegel exercises and got up at 8am.

Btw, when I got up to pee at 3:30am I heard Laura in the other bathroom getting ready for bed. What a night owl!

I had a 90-minute nap after breakfast, hopefully that got me caught up on my sleep.

I left the apt about 1:30 and walked up to Avenida Poblado where I quickly caught a Sabaneta bus to Parque Envigado. I got off at Calle 38 Sur and walked the block to the copy center (Raindrops were just beginning as I got off the bus) where I had my USAA checking statement for December to January printed.

(The beginning of the year I created a new 2022 Excel spreadsheet but I mistakenly deleted all the transactions from the 1st to the 13th. My plan is to recreate the missed transactions using my statement.)

I walked through the park to the bus stop and was soon on an Envigado bus. I got off at the intersection with Ave Poblado and walked to Parva. I bought a café for there and 3 pastels de guayaba to go. I left when the skies got a little darker. I stopped at Eduardo Madrid bakery where I bought a package of 6 cinnamon rolls to enjoy tomorrow morning.

Teresa told me the new plan for Laura leaving on Sunday. She is going with Laura to the airport and 3 of her nieces are going to be there to say goodbye. On the way back Teresa will stop in Poblado to visit with an aunt that has colon cancer.

It took me about an hour to repair my Excel spreadsheet.

Laura left again at 9am. (This time she went somewhere in the Provenza neighborhood of Pobaldo.)

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 387,818 ð 356,849 ð 322,463 new cases and 2,630 ð 2,622 ð 2,639 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 15,110 ð 13,568 ð 13,390 new cases with 230 ð 262 ð 239 new deaths. Medellin has 752 ð 630 ð 632 new cases from February 3rd to 4th. Envigado has 37 ð 46 ð 23 new cases from February 3rd to 4th.

 

Thought for the day

A Muslim, a Jew, a Christian, and an Atheist all walk into a coffee shop…

And they talk, laugh, drink coffee and become good friends. It’s not a joke. It’s what happens when you’re not an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment