Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10:15, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 3:15, woke up at 7:15, did my Kegel exercises, and got up.

The streets were wet so obviously we had some rain overnight.

Teresa has finally gotten the apt back in order after Laura’s messiness during her visit.

Teresa left at 9am to meet her girlfriend Patricia for an exercise class at Smartfit, Villa Grande location.

At 10am I met Marcos at the Maca bakery for coffee. He has a doctor’s appointment this afternoon where he hopes to learn that he will no longer have to wear his medical socks and get daily shots in his stomach. Meeting with him, as usual, only lasted 45 minutes so after he left I hung around for another coffee while reviewing chess games in my New in Chess magazine.

I left at 11:30 and bought a couple bags of milk in Mercado Madrid on my way back to the apt.

I watched another episode of The Wire on MTV.

Of course, it had to start raining at 3:30. I left the apt just before 4pm with the large umbrella in a hard rain. I met Alejandro on the 4th floor of the library and we played 3 games. 


He isn’t very strong so of course I won all three but I learned from him that the Otra Parte café is closed for remodeling.

Thankfully, the rain had stopped when I left at 6pm.

Teresa informed me she’s going to have a free gym session with a personal trainer in Smartfit tomorrow to see if she wants to use him as a trainer. She says it will be at 7am (yeah, sure, like that will happen) so if I get up early enough she can make me breakfast. I reminded her I’m having breakfast with Glenn.

I finished James Patterson’s Fear No Evil on my Nook.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 298,641 ð 253,562 ð 253,800 new cases and 2,576 ð 2,600 ð 2,600 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 10,356 ð 9,080 ð 9,730 new cases with 239 ð 235 ð 205 new deaths. Medellin has 413 ð 312 ð 298 new cases from February 7th to 8th. Envigado has 17 ð 17 ð 14 new cases from February 7th to 8th.

No comments:

Post a Comment