Saturday, February 26, 2022

Friday, February 25, 2022

Last night I emptied my blood drain and went to bed at 10pm. I got up at midnight, 2:15, 5:30, finally waking/getting up at 8am. Teresa was gone I assume to a gym class.

Sleeping seems to be improving due to my improved position in bed and I get out of bed easier.

I watched An Innocent Man (6.5), Coherence (7.2), and Infinity Chamber (6.3) on MTV.

Teresa left with her niece Daniela, the bacteriologist, to look for possible sites where she could open a beauty parlor in Envigado.

Teresa returned at 8:30. She told Daniela this probably isn’t the best time to start a business because few people have money. Daniela invited us to stay at their place in Guatapé sometime in April.

I read that Medellin no longer requires facemasks to be worn on the streets. Yay!

I have medication I’m supposed to take every 6 hours. I wasn’t sure if that meant during the night also. I checked how many pills I have and since its supposed to be enough for 7 days I deduced I’m supposed to be taking them at night also. I took my last dose at 9:30 which means my next dosage should be at 3:30am. We’ll see if I can make that happen.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 78,443 ð 74,100 ð 70,706 new cases and 1,899 ð 1,859 ð 1,903 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 2,174 ð 2,249 ð 2,158 newly reported cases with 79 ð 57 ð 80 newly reported deaths. It doesn’t look like I’ll be able to provide the new case statistics for Medellin and Envigado any longer.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment