Sunday, February 27, 2022

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10:15. It’s getting more comfortable lying on my left side with the drain in front of me.

I got up at 2am, made a trip to the bathroom but again peed on the back of my underwear as I was taking them off. I changed into another pair that I had already prepared with a pad inside and returned to bed.

I got up again at 3:30 and made a trip to the bathroom. This time I managed to keep myself and my clothes dry. I took my medication and returned to bed.

I woke up at 7am and got up at 7:45. We haven’t any bread in the house, so Teresa made blueberry pancakes.

I gave myself a sponge bath using a washcloth in the shower trying to keep my bottom half as dry as possible.

I texted Glenn, having breakfast in La Buena Mesa, asking if he would bring me 6 English muffins or bagels from Eduardo Madrid.

Teresa insisted I put on a shirt and put the blood container in my pocket before I went downstairs. Glenn and Bianca soon arrived and he delivered 6 poppy seed bagels for 16mil.

 

The medications I’ve been taking are:

·     Cefalexina (Cephalexin): an antibiotic.

·     Acetaminofen (Acetaminophen): an analgesic used to relieve pain and lower fever.

·     Ketoprofeno (Ketoprofen): used to relieve pain, tenderness, swelling, and stiffness caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.

The latter medicine might be why my feet no longer hurt. That or because I haven’t been walking that much.

The news here mainly covers the war in Ukraine.

After many failed attempts I think I finally found a program worth watching – Succession (8.8).

Teresa reminded me she has an endoscopy procedure next Tuesday at 8:30am. I reminded her I have an appointment the same day with Dr. Castaño at 3pm. Now, I only lack an appointment with Dr. Gomez, hopefully Monday or Tuesday.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 74,100 ð 70,706 ð 67,725 new cases and 1,859 ð 1,903 ð 1,886 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 2,249 ð 2,158 ð 2,078 newly reported cases with 57 ð 80 ð 97 newly reported deaths. It doesn’t look like I’ll be able to provide the new case statistics for Medellin and Envigado any longer.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment