Sunday, February 6, 2022

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, fell asleep quickly, got up once at 3am (it was raining harder), took a while to fall back to sleep, woke up at 6:45, did my Kegel exercises, fell back asleep, and got up at 8:15.

After breakfast I was lying down for a bit when I got a cramp in that area of my foot that has been bothering me lately. I had to stand up on it to get it to settle down.

We found another person to pay us 90mil a month for our parking spot.

Teresa didn’t want to cook so I used Rappi to order Chicken, fries and a bottle of Pepsi from Frisby.

I left the apt at 2pm and had coffee in Parva for 2 ½ hours.

My brother tagged me on Facebook to a chess playing gringo group in Medellin.



 It took me a while to figure out how to Direct Message a guy named Jerit George but with the help of google I finally figured it out. There are about 60 people in the group but I dodn’t think they are very organized.

As I left Parva I noticed police had a motorcycle checkpoint set up across from Antonio’s Gelato.

I picked up 2 bags of milk on my way back to the apt.

About 7:15 a light drizzle started.

Laura left at 8:45 and took a Didi to Mercado de Rio.

I have a theory as to the cause of my foot pain which seemed to come on so suddenly. I will start counter measures tomorrow so we’ll see if I have a quick recuperation. It’s something silly so I don’t want to mention any details until I know for sure.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 356,849 ð 322,463 ð 304,864 new cases and 2,622 ð 2,639 ð 2,571 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 13,568 ð 13,390 ð 12,567 new cases with 262 ð 239 ð 236 new deaths. Medellin has 630 ð 632 ð 622 new cases from February 4th to 5th. Envigado has 46 ð 23 ð 47 new cases from February 4th to 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment