Saturday, March 19, 2022

Friday, March 18, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up 4 times during the night and again at 6:30, finally getting up at 7:30.

Teresa’s plan was to go to a 10am gym class but she felt a little faint and returned to bed. The Weather Channel predicted no rain until 4pm so I was going to go for coffee but I returned to bed also. We both slept for about 90 minutes until the leaf blowers started.

I’m slowly starting to do my Kegel exercises again.

I stole a game from Troyclough and now he declined my offer to another game.

It was nice to take a complete warm shower without the water turning cold. 😊

There’s a desvio (detour) sign at the end of the street and we’re getting more traffic than usual so something’s going on nearby.

Now the Weather Channel predicts no rain until after 8pm.

Teresa tells me there’s lots of interest in buying the finca but no one that wants to pay 280,000,000 ($70,000) pesos.

Michael texted, “One of the ironies of life is how struggle and strife unite us and how tragedies against humanity bring an overwhelming empathy and a desire to help to the surface…god save us #Ukraine and its heroes – all of them!

We had a short nap after lunch.

I watched more episodes of Taboo on Netflix.

Troyclough finally returned about 6pm and one of my opponents went on Vacation.

I read that Google will match up to $5 million in donations to Ukraine.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 31,152 ð 30,550 ð 29,650 new cases and 1,267 ð 1,224 ð 1,167 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 626 ð 744 ð 665 newly reported cases with 26 ð 25 ð 29 newly reported deaths.

 

Funny pix of the day



1 comment:

  1. Let's see. Google is owned by Alphabet Inc. Its market capitalization at the close of the NYSE yesterday was ONE TRILLIION EIGHT HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS. The five million $$ was well spent for advertising what a humanitarian company they are??? I guess??? NOT!!! Worldwide Google has 4.2 billion users, in the USA it has 246 million users. The 5 million was money well spent on advertising?? Every "little" bit helps in the fight against Putin.

    ReplyDelete