Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, got up at 1:30 (it was raining lightly) and 4:15, finally waking and getting up at 7:15.

We have neither eggs nor milk so Teresa had some delivered for 25mil.

Teresa left at 9am for the gym. Luckily the rain had stopped and per Weather Channel we shouldn’t have any more rain until after 3pm.

No more pain in the area behind my left knee.

I texted Daniel at Celebrity Barber Shop and arranged to get a haircut at 11am.

I left the apt at 9:30 and took a Didi to Viva Envigado (VE) mall. I had a terrible coffee (bad tasting and in a paper cup to boot) in Coffee Market very close to the barber shop. Daniel texted me at 10:50 that he was ready. I asked for a simple haircut without all the other fluff and I was out in about 30 minutes but for the same 70mil. Downstairs I had coffee at Todo Fresa. Teresa called me at noon and told me she made lentil soup and she was going to meet a friend later. I returned to the apt by taxi at 1pm, she heated up some soup for me and left via Dida at 1:30 for Parque Sabaneta to meet with a friend.

Just a couple minutes before 3pm a downpour started but it only lasted a few minutes.

I checked both MSNBC and CNN for news about the war in Ukraine but it was all about the interview of Ketanji Brown Jackson for Supreme Court Justice.

I watched The Dead Don’t Die (not worth watching) on Netflix.

I read that Amazon is opening a supply hub in Slovakia for Ukrainian refugees.

And Michael sent this:



My daughter Jeannie is a life/career coach in Chicago and my brother’s gf Joan sent me a link to an interview she did with her daughter Airin on Instagram.

I stepped out on the balcony where I noticed a single bat flitting around. After observing it for a few minutes I noticed it would always stop for a few seconds in the same location of a tree. I wonder if it has a nest there.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 29,905 ð 29,612 ð 29,288 new cases and 1,102 ð 1,055 ð 1,009 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 542 ð 508 ð 294 newly reported cases (this was the lowest number of daily cases since 5/5/20) with 18 ð 19 ð 18 newly reported deaths.

 

Reimagined icons for companies that have exited Russia



No comments:

Post a Comment