Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once in the middle of the night, took a while to fall back asleep, finally waking up at 6:15 and getting up at 7:30.

When I tried removing my socks I had some pain my right thigh. (I usually lie on the bed and let gravity help me lower my foot when putting on and taking off socks.

Teresa left at 9am for the gym and returned at 10:20. She helped me tie my shoes and again I had pain lifting my right food to put it on her thigh.

We took a Didi to the medical clinic next to Clinica Medellin on Calle 7. We went up to the 11th floor where we waited about 15 minutes to see her gastroenterologist. When she returned she reported everything was okay. We stopped on the 6th floor where Teresa talked to a doctor about facial treatments. They cost me 2,508,000 ($662.50) but she wanted this as her Mother’s Day present. Outside we had lunch at their Boulevard café. I wasn’t hungry so I just had a little pasta salad and carrot salad and a bottle of water. Teresa got the rest of my meal to go.

We took a taxi to Viva Envigado. First Teresa wanted to stop at the apt to drop off my takeout and some other things. Avenida Poblado was open until we got to Santa Teresita then we were detoured back to our apt. She went upstairs and soon returned and asked me for my keys. Sigh!

At Viva Envigado Teresa asked at the Exito Wow station and I gave the lady all my details. We needed to give them a copy of my cedula and of course they don’t have a printer so Teresa went to Auros and made a copy. I finally received the 584,250 pesos that Laura owed me. Afterward we had yogurt at Percimon then returned to the apt by taxi.

We had a little rain in the evening.

I watched another episode of Hanna, season 2.

At 9:30 I was so tired I couldn’t take it anymore and went to bed.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 30,174 ð 29,157 ð 29,253 new cases and 795 ð 753 ð 716 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 348 ð 296 ð 301 newly reported cases with 14 ð 12 ð 10 newly reported deaths.

 

Reimagined icons for companies that have left Russia



No comments:

Post a Comment