Thursday, March 24, 2022

Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 12:45, 3:45 (it was raining lightly) and 6:30, set my alarm for an hour and got up for good at 7:30.

I’m pretty much back to taking a military shower in order to keep my incision area bandage dry. I’m going to ask Teresa to help me jury-rig a plastic “apron” to try to keep it dry.

Per The Weather Channel (TWC), thunderstorms possible after 2pm.

Teresa left for the gym at 8am.

I left the apt at 8:45 and Glenn apparently had just arrived at Los Porteños. I ordered a croissant with scrambled eggs inside. It came with scrambled eggs outside the croissant but that was okay and even found it less messy to eat. Those along with a small latte was 6,600+3,800+6,500 = 16,700 + 1,500 tip.

When I left and walked to Parva I found more of the side street drywalled off and both directions outside of Antonio’s Gelato closed off.

In Parva I was charged 7,700 pesos for my usual 4,000 peso. Not sure if that was a mistake (size was the same as usual) or an increase.

I studied chess tactics for an hour before returning to the apt.

Teresa excitedly told me she has to leave soon as someone is interested in buying the finca. She also mentioned her Aunt Mary (owner of El Rancherito) and Girardota and renting an apt so I’m not sure how many topics we’re talking about here. I told her to just sell the finca first.

At noon TWC said “occasional thunderstorms likely to continue through 3pm”.

Finally, CNN and MSNBC are back to covering the war in Ukraine.

I was considering going to Philly Cheesesteak for a sandwich but just as Teresa was leaving at 12:15 she asked me to bring her an order from Asados Rogelio so I guess I’m out of luck.

At 1pm, TWC stated, “thunderstorms likely to end around 2:45pm”.

When Teresa returned she stated that she found a buyer for the finca at her requested price to be made in four payments over the next year. She asked me how late Bancolombia is open and according to google it’s 5:30. She said she has to see a notary and asked me to order her a Didi car.

She left by 3pm and didn’t return until just before 8pm.

More info from Michael:





 The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 29,612 ð 29,288 ð 30,259 new cases and 1,055 ð 1,009 ð 919 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 508 ð 294 ð 293 newly reported cases with 19 ð 18 ð 19 newly reported deaths.

 

Reimagined icons for companies that have left Russia


 



No comments:

Post a Comment