Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 1am, 4am, finally waking/getting up at 6:30.

Today is International Women’s Day.

Lying on the recliner I had another cramp in my right calf. Paul, can you confirm that the small amount of Epsom Salts is taken orally and not mixed with water?

I forgot to mention my Chess.com rating is down to 1558.

I watched a lot more CNN.

Yesterday Teresa told me she would buy my monthly medications today after gym. I laid out 150mil for that purpose. By mid-afternoon it was becoming obvious she wouldn’t be going to the gym today. At my urging, she called Todo Drogas and ordered from a list I gave her and it arrived within the hour. It cost 236mil (that Citicoline is expensive) so I was off on my estimate.

I had another uncomfortable bout of constipation, this time 25-minutes. I think I need to drink more water.

I usually wear my soft sole moccasins around the house but even with my warmest socks on, the cold from the floor permeates them so I’ve started wearing gym shoes around the house.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 48,335 ð 42,858 ð 39,703 new cases and 1,506 ð 1,465 ð 1,414 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,088 ð 952 ð 760 newly reported cases with 34 ð 29 ð 34 newly reported deaths.

 

Funny pix of the day



1 comment:

  1. Terry,

    I lightly moisten a fingertip (I use my tongue) and press it against the Epsom Salts. What adheres is usually enough to quickly quell a cramp for me. I just lick it off my fingertip and maybe take a tiny sip of water to swallow it with since Epsom Salts isn't the best-tasting stuff, after all.

    If that doesn't work a second fingertip of Epsom Salts should do the trick.

    This Epsom Salts trick has always has worked swiftly & well for me.

    Fingers X-ed!

    Paul M.
    ==

    ReplyDelete