Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Monday, March 28, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once at 2:30, finally waking/getting up at 6:45.

Teresa was jut leaving for eps to pick up her medication. She expected to be back by 7:30 to make my breakfast. (She said if she went in the afternoon there would be a long line.) She was back by 7:45.

I couldn’t finish my breakfast and requested next time 1 piece of toast not 2 and 1 egg not 2.

Why do I feel so tired and cold?

After breakfast I napped for an hour and a half.

I couldn’t finish my lunch. After, I napped for an hour and 20 minutes.

I took an ibuprofen and soon was feeling closer to normal.

Some additional info from Michael:



 


Laura texted me. She wants us to go to Europe (Spain, France, and Italy) next September for 16 days for 8,600,000 pesos per person. Teresa and I discussed it and she finally realized it would be a lot of running around at the whim of the tour guide. I think we’re more likely to spend a week at an all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic where we can just relax.

I finished season 1 of Hanna.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 30,387 ð 30,174 ð 29,157 new cases and 830 ð 795 ð 753 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 351 ð 348 ð 296 newly reported cases with 23 ð 14 ð 12 newly reported deaths.

 

Reimagined icons for companies that have left Russia

 




No comments:

Post a Comment