Thursday, March 10, 2022

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 1:30, 5am, finally waking/getting up at 7:30.

Teresa is going to get her hair done so I will probably be on my own for lunch.

Well, my feet feel fine at the moment, but I’ve got a knot in my right calf from yesterday’s cramp that makes it difficult to walk normally.

I left the apt at 9am (Teresa was almost ready to leave) and slowly walked to Los Porteños. I had a small latte and Glenn arrived a few minutes later. He just had a croissant and I had the same with scrambled eggs inside. We discussed how to get the Ukrainian pilots together with the airplanes in Poland.  He mentioned a block of Ave Poblado is closed off. I believe it will be closed for some time (8 months?) for work on the new MetroPlus. Teresa stopped by and chatted with Glenn a bit. She left, we paid the check (54mil), and Glenn left for Eduardo Madrid bakery and I checked the side street construction where hey are still tearing up the street.

I returned to the apt and I understand Teresa won’t be going to the beauty parlor instead she’s going to color her hair herself. She told me she wasn’t sure what color she had, she was afraid it was black but it turned out to be medium brown.

I called her a Didi and she left at 2pm. Two minutes later she knocked on the door (she hadn’t taken her keys) and I struggled to get up from the recliner. She forgot her facemask.

As soon as I knew she was on her way I ordered chicken wings from Rocket Wings.

Teresa called at 5:30 to inform me she would be waiting until rush hour is over and she would bring me something like a chicken pastry.

Teresa returned at 7pm with a palito de queso for me. She told me she won’t be going with me to my 8am appointment tomorrow. I really don’t need her, right?

I found an email from Dr. Gomez that appeared to change my appointment to 3pm but then I found another email reminding me about my 8am appointment. Sheesh! When I mentioned this to Teresa she said she was called with a reminder for 8am for my appointment.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 42,858 ð 39,703 ð 39,703 new cases and 1,465 ð 1,414 ð 1,414 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 952 ð 760 ð 739 newly reported cases with 29 ð 34 ð 35 newly reported deaths.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment