Sunday, March 6, 2022

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 1am, again at 5:30, finally getting up at 6am.

I informed Teresa I have no intentions on going out today.

It’s Saturday so the traditional blueberry pancakes for breakfast.

After breakfast I had an additional hour nap.

I spent the day watching CNN news coverage of the Russian attack on Ukraine.

I occasionally watched additional episodes of Succession.

We had a little rain in the afternoon.

For supper Teresa suggested we order from Chiclayo. I suggested we order from Mu and order Chiclayo next week. I texted Mu but they are closed until early April. Teresa called Chiclayo and had food delivered for both of us for 76mil ($20). This time, at Laura’s suggestion, I tried the Loma (beef) Salado. It came with Fries on the side so I finished all of them and half my beef which will probably be my lunch tomorrow.

I texted Glenn that I would meet him for breakfast tomorrow at Café Velvet in Poblado at 9am.

Tonight, I finally took the last of my pills. They were supposed to last 7 days but the first few days I wasn’t take them during the night and it was just a couple days ago I realized I was supposed to be taking 2 acetaminophen not one. I still have 10 of those left but I’m just going to hang on to them.

We had some rain in the evening.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 55,034  ð 49,913 ð 48,668 new cases and 1,672  ð 1,541 ð 1,504 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 1,051  ð 1,351 ð 1,191 newly reported cases with 40  ð 45 ð 63 newly reported deaths. I won’t be providing the new case statistics for Medellin and Envigado.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment