Sunday, March 13, 2022

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 2:15, again at 5:15, finally waking/getting up at 7:15.

We left the apt at 9:15 and our Didi driver used the new bridge to take us to Euro in Mayorista for 6,590 pesos. I went across the street where I bought a box of Te Badia in the Badia store. Back in Euro I bought a bag of Epsom Salts in their pharmacy. I sat down while Teresa continued shopping.

When we checked out the first sign the cashier didn’t know what she was doing was when she asked me to enter my pin. My Visa debit card requires a signature but not a pin. When she finished the transaction, I saw that it was in USD which cost me an extra 3.5% but I was too sore to argue. We returned to our apt via the new bridge by taxi for 8mil.

About 4pm Teresa left to meet her mother for coffee at Parva. She said she would bring me back a snack. I reminded her to buy milk.

She returned at 7:30 and stayed just long enough to heat me some chicken soup and she was gone again. I reminded her to buy milk.

Just before 8pm a brief thunderstorm came through.

I made plans to meet Glenn for breakfast tomorrow at 8:30 at Hija Mia Nomada.

I watched 76 Days on MTV.

Teresa returned at 9pm but again she forgot milk. She wants me to pick up some tomorrow, but I explained that there isn’t a grocery store near the restaurant.

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 36,537 ð 35,793 ð 34,992 new cases and 1,291 ð 1,262 ð 1,285 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 719  ð 782 ð 677 newly reported cases with 31 ð 35 ð 29 newly reported deaths.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment