Monday, March 28, 2022

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, we were awakened at 1:15 by someone attempting to play music on their car horn for about 5 minutes. I got up again at 5am and catnapped until getting up at 6:30.

According to The Weather Channel there should be no rain until 10:30am.

Teresa decided to join us for breakfast at Hija Mia then we’re going on to Pricesmart. Glenn texted me he’s going to arrive early, just after 8am.

We caught a Didi car at 8:20 and arrived at the restaurant by 8:30. Glenn had to wait for a table as he was just sitting down. We had just ordered coffees when the electricity went out and emergency lights came on. Glenn asked me if I’m watching the NCCA playoff. I told him I saw there was a Cinderella team that was still in it. He said that was St. Peter’s of New Jersey and they would be playing tonight at 4pm Colombian time on CBS. The electricity returned in 10-15 minutes. After our first coffee Glenn ordered French toast and Teresa and I ordered their banana waffle. They brought Teresa’s waffle and Glenn’s French toast. After waiting about 10 minutes I started helping Teresa with her food. My waffle arrived another 10 minutes later. The waffles were so big neither of us finished our food.

We said goodbye to Glenn and took a Didi to Pricesmart. We bought 608,182 ($160) of groceries and quickly caught a taxi. As we were leaving the store at 11:30 the raindrops started and it soon turned into a drizzle.

I tried taking a nap but couldn’t fall asleep.

At 4pm I watched Saint Peter’s vs North Carolina until the former were behind by 15 points. I tried watching more Hanna but got too much buffering.

For supper I used iFood to order burgers from McDonald’s. I can only get Teresa’s chicken sandwich if I order it as a combo so I simply order a single McNifica for me. It arrived in just 18 minutes.

 

Tomorrow Teresa has to go to Caldas and I’m going to Exito Viva Envigado to pick up the pesos Laura sent me for the medications I Fed-Ex to her.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 30,259 ð 30,387 ð 30,174 new cases and 919 ð 830 ð 795 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 293 ð 351 ð 348 newly reported cases with 19 ð 23 ð 14 newly reported deaths.

 

Reimagined icons for companies that have left Russia



No comments:

Post a Comment