Monday, March 14, 2022

Sunday, March 13, 2022

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up at 1, 3:30 and again at 6am. I heard a bird of some type “hooting” for about 15 minutes. I finally got up at 6:45.

Today is election day here; sort of like the primaries.

Teresa informed me she’s going to the gym. I reminded her to buy milk.

I left the apt at 7:55 after ordering a Didi car. I wondered where my driver was going when he headed south instead of north. He took the highway and arrived at Hija Mia for 9,119 pesos by 8:10.

Glenn arrived right on schedule at 8:30. He had the banana waffle and for the first time it came with two whole waffles plus the bananas, strawberries and nuts.

Philly Cheesesteak announced on FB they will be opening their 2nd restaurant in the old Sugar Mama’s location.

I called a Didi car to take me back to my apt for 9,775. Again, the driver took the highway.

My mantra is every day a little better. I think in a few more days I will feel well enough I will want to go out every day.

My chess rating is down to 1551.

Teresa left to meet her mother in Mayorca mall.

I watched Red Sparrow (6.6) and The Adam Project (6.9) on MTV.

For lunch I ordered a personal pizza from Papa John’s. It took an hour to arrive, but I still enjoyed it. I figured I probably wouldn’t have the opportunity tomorrow. Here’s the breakdown of the cost:

23,900 – personal pizza

3,000 – tip

1,450 – service fee (probably for Rappi)

4,350 – delivery fee (hopefully all goes to the driver)

32,700 – TOTAL (about $8.25)

 

Someone on FB complained they couldn’t get out of El Tesoro mall. Someone else explained its because of the election; the side streets are blocked with cars.

Teresa returned by 6pm.

 

The New York Times’ 7-day average of new daily infections and deaths has the US with 35,793 ð 34,992 ð 34,397 new cases and 1,262 ð 1,285 ð 1,276 new deaths.

Per Medellin Guru, as of yesterday, Colombia has a total of 782 ð 677 ð 436 newly reported cases with 35 ð 29 ð 14 newly reported deaths.

 

Funny pix of the day



No comments:

Post a Comment