Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Friday, September 22, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10pm, slept through the night, finally waking/getting up at 5:45. Teresa got up half an hour later.

I lost a game to Troyclough dropping my rating to 1561.

The wound on the back of my heel has lost all its crustiness and appears to be well on its way to healing.

This morning I took care of something I’ve wanted to do for years. I left the apt at 9:15 and took a Didi to Fijaciones Orozco, Carrera 50C #10 Sur-72 in Medellin. I dropped off my Skil power driver for repair (the thingy won’t open). I understand it will cost an estimated 30mil and when it’s ready they will contact me via Whatsapp.

I took another Didi to La Buena Mesa and had a latte in Eduardo Madrid. On my Play Magnus app I won a game of chess against a 5-year-old Magnus Carlson.

I left at 10:45 and bought 10 tomatoes in Ara (no line) on my way back to the apt.

I interrupted watching The Lincoln Lawyer for 2010’s The Pacific (8.3), both on Netflix. How did I miss this one, or did I just forget I saw it? 😊

I reserved 10 nights from Saturday, December 23rd to Tuesday, January 2nd at Hotel Villa Alicia by Seroz in San Jeronimo for Teresa and I for 3,832,160 pesos (appr. $969). Breakfast included.

I submitted a complaint to Booking.com regarding our not being picked up at the Madrid airport on August 30th.

With all the problems I’m having with my Hotmail and Yahoo accounts I’m seriously considering switching to a new Gmail account.

 

Hilarious Memes



No comments:

Post a Comment