Thursday, October 19, 2023

Monday, October 2, 2023

 Last night I went to bed at 10pm, got up once during the night, woke up at 7:15, made a trip to the bathroom, did my Kegel exercises, and got up at 7:30.

Troyclough resigned our game on the 54th move, increasing my rating to 1542.

I completed my workout, with noticeable leaking, in Smartfit from 9am to 9:45.

I finished watching the TV series Justified: City Primeval (7.5) on MTV. Looking for something new now.

Teresa suggested we go to the movies tonight. I said, “fine”, there’s a showtime at 6:40pm. At 5pm I asked her if she’s going to make sandwiches to eat there. She said she’s defrosting meat but it won’t be ready in time so now she wants to go another day.

Every day at 6pm I take a melatonin and lately Teresa has been joining me in taking one. Now she claims she’s too tired too early so maybe she should stop taking them.

Teresa is going to Mayorca tomorrow morning for a yoga class so she wants me to meet her for lunch and then we’ll go to Medipiel to buy some things she needs.

Teresa expressed her desire to go to Santa Marta next time my brother visits, possibly next February. I said, “we’ll see”.

At 7:45 the rain started.

 

Meanwhile in Canada



 

No comments:

Post a Comment