Thursday, October 26, 2023

Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10, got up once at 5am, waking/getting up at 6:30.

The past few days we’ve heard the sound of a lot of lumber dropping. It’s not from Ara but from the warehouse on the other side of it.

At the gym today I added 5# to the following machines: Leg Extension (no pain), Triceps Press, Leg Curl (no pain), Seated Row, Abdominal Crunch (slight discomfort in my surgical area), Lat Pulldown, and Shoulder Press. While I completed 3 ½ minutes on the elevated treadmill, I noticed on TV a chyron advertising the Chicago Bears next Sunday at7pm on ESPN 2.

In the garage I ran into Teresa on the way to her gym class.

I left the apt at 2pm and noticed Brit with his son having lunch at Asados Rogelio. I stopped in Eduardo Madrid but didn’t see any bagels in the basket. A girl asked if I wanted bagels (at least I think that’s what she said) and I said, “si”. She disappeared for a couple minutes then came out with a bag of 6 probably baked today sesame seed bagels for 16,800 pesos.

I took the first table inside Los Porteños next to 2 tables with half a dozen ladies sitting around it. Another couple came in so I moved to a further table but they never really took over the table I had been sitting at. A few minutes later the owner/baker came in, greeted them, presented each with a bag with “All In Chef” imprinted on them then took the ladies across the street. I think they were there for a baking class because an hour later they brought over their creation, what looked like an involved double layer cake.

I left at 4:30 and noticed there is now a t-shirt store on this side street. (I give them 6 months.)

I finished season 1 of Succession.

Teresa is now on 10mg Atorvastatina but she has trouble remembering to take it so I’ll reminder her every night when I take mine.

Tonight I ran out of the anti-itching spray, Bioderma Atoderm SOS Spray.

 

BRILLIANT COMEBACKS



No comments:

Post a Comment