Friday, October 20, 2023

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:30, got up once at 1:15, again at 4am, woke up at 6am and got up at 6:15.

I walked to Olivenza in Sao Paulo where I had breakfast 




with Glenn. (On the way, I noticed a pharmacy next to Papa Johns and another in the mall.) Glenn is planning on paying out of pocket (known as Particular in Colombia) for his dental work but wants his health insurance to cover the rest.

I left at 11am and bought 3 bottles of Quanox in the Cafam pharmacy in the mall for 68,250 pesos ($16).

I watched the Bears lose to the Minnesota Vikings 19-13. Justin Fields got injured in the 3rd quarter and backup Tyson Bagent, a UDFA (undrafted free agent), took over and did fairly well for a rookie.

I watched 60 minutes after waiting for a football game to end and, as expected, it was mainly about the attack on Israel.

Teresa got excited about something then I saw a large Katydid about 7’ up on the corner of our wall.

AA KATYDID



At least it would be a katydid if we were in the US, here who knows. Anyway, Teresa knocked it down with a broom and killed it.

 

BRILLIANT COMEBACKS




No comments:

Post a Comment