Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Monday, October 30, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10:45, dealt with some itching for a few hours, finally fell asleep, got up at 6:30 but went back to bed, waking/getting up at 7:30.

I completed my workout in Smartfit from 9am to 10am without incident. (The chest press exercise machines were being repaired so I had to skip them for today. I got up to 3 ½ minutes on the treadmill with a 10% incline.)

I left the apt at 2:30 and took a Didi to the mall. I recycled the metal cylinder that contained my medical spray. Upstairs I paid for the apt and my health insurance for the month. Back downstairs I had a latte in Urbania while reviewing chess notes of an opening I expect Jose to play tomorrow. I also started listening to another podcast on my cellphone.

I left at 4:30, took a taxi to Ara where I bought 10 tomatoes before returning to the apt.

I agreed to a draw with Troyclough dropping my rating 1 point to 1554.

I finished season 2 of Succession.

It was about 8pm when I noticed it was raining. It was still raining when we went to bed at 9:30.

 

BRILLIANT COMEBACKS



No comments:

Post a Comment