Thursday, October 19, 2023

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, the music stopped at 9:50, got up once or twice during the night, it rained quite a bit during the night, woke up at 7:15, made a trip to the bathroom, did my Kegel exercises, and got up at 7:30.

I left the apt at 8:15 and walked to Sao Paolo where I met Glenn with Bianca at Olivenza.




I told him I’m thinking of using gmail as my main email account and he suggested I name it TLAndresen@gmail.com. Good idea! For paying Tomas at Alepan Glenn suggested I check out the app Nequi. We had a difference of opinion as to whether today was Ciclovia or not.

I left at 11am and even though there wasn’t Ciclovia I understood why the side streets were closed and police were standing on the sidewalks of Ave Poblado, there was a bicycle race in progress. Every few minutes a lone bicyclist would go whizzing by followed by a car.

I lost another game to ONEIPAMETATO1453 dropping my rating to 1536.

Back at the apt I watched the Chicago Bears lose to the Denver Broncos 31-28.

At the end of the 3rd quarter, I ordered BBQ fried chicken, fries and a Coke from Go Wings. At 2:45 the app said my order had been delivered. I expected them to bring it to my door. I went down to the porteria and it wasn’t there either. On the app I rated the delivery as “fraud”. Fifteen minutes later a guy appeared at my door with my order. All I can figure is he delivered another order first and the app mistakenly said my delivery was complete. In the future I’ll pay the extra 3mil to have it delivered direct when they allow me that option.

I see my SS deposit for October is in my Capital One account already.

I checked out the reviews for the app Nequi and they weren’t very good.

 

Meanwhile in Canada



 

No comments:

Post a Comment