Sunday, October 22, 2023

Saturday, October 21, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 10, got up once during the night, waking/getting up at 6am.

Teresa has an 8am doctor’s appointment and then she’s going to get her eyelashes done, so I just had a bowl of cereal. I put on my camouflage pants and a t-shirt, left the apt at 8am and walked to Badia in Mayorista where I bought 12 boxes of Chamomile tea for 130,860 pesos ($31) and also got one of their nice little bags to carry it all. (I wanted the bag because there are many times I know I’m going to buy a few things and this bag doesn’t take up a lot of space in my tech bag.) I had a latte at a nearby café for 6,800 pesos. On my way back to the apt I stopped at $efecty and paid the Tigo/Une bill.

I exchanged some things, changed into my shorts and sleeveless t-shirt (big mistake) and headed out again. I had a café con leche in Parva while finishing Part 5 – Endgames for Class “B” (1600-1799). So far, so good. The next part should be interesting.

I was a little cold in my shorts and sleeveless t-shirt. Brrr! Now I see the high today is only supposed to be 73 degrees.

Teresa stopped by after getting her eyelashes done. The doctor says she’s supposed to take 10mg of Atorvastatina (at least temporarily) for her high cholesterol. She’s going to meet a friend in Santafe mall for lunch but I have leftover ribs and fries for lunch.

I’m interested in seeing some of the NCAA’s top QBs so I started with Bo Nix and the Oregon Ducks at 2:30.

At 5:30 I switched to North Carolina’s Drake Maye.

Teresa returned at 5:30 and informed me she wanted to go for patacones later. I asked her if she could wait an hour so maybe I would have an appetite. Thirty minutes later she declared she was too tired and we’ll go another time.

Troyclough resigned our game in 26 moves to raise my rating to 1543.

At 6:30 I switched to Michigan with their QB J.J. McCarthy.

 

BRILLIANT COMEBACKS



1 comment:

  1. Terry,
    I am glad your blog postings are back on track. I missed them.
    Jack Williams

    ReplyDelete