Friday, October 20, 2023

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Last night I went to bed at 9:45, woke up about midnight from the itching, got up at 1am, fiddled around on the laptop for an hour, returned to bed, quickly fell asleep, waking/getting up at 6am.

We left the apt at 7am and arrived at Imagenes de Vida y Salud (Carrera 50 #64-67 in Prado) by 7:30. They allowed Teresa in but I had to take a seat in their front courtyard. At 8:53 she texted me it’s going very slowly and I should find a place for coffee. I walked a block away and found a small café where I had a café con leche and a churro for 5mil. About 10am I returned and she came out at 10:45. She was hungry so we took a Didi to Eduardo Madrid where we each had a chicken sandwich with lattes and shared a chicken pastry.

We returned to the apt.

With my brother on standby I downloaded the Paypal app and was able to sign-in without any problem.

Me taking a photo of Teresa right after she snuck a photo of me.



At 12:30 I packed my laptop and walked to Parva where I spent the next 3 hours posting text and photos to my blog.

I left at 4pm, bought a small strawberry cake at Pepo’s, bought 2 bags of milk at the little store and returned to the apt.

I beat a 7 ½ year-old Magnus Carlsen on the Play Magnus app.

The Tigo/Une bill email arrived – 70,968 pesos ($16.75).

Teresa informed me that now Alejandro isn’t coming over until 7pm.

I downloaded, installed and logged into my Paypal account without any problem.

For Cine Colombia new movies starting today, there is The Equalizer 3 (6.9) starring Denzel Washington.

Alejandro came over about 7:30, we had a piece of the strawberry cake and he got to work. He set up Whatsapp on Teresa’s cellphone, added the other (few) apps she uses and set her old phone to the factory setting for MT.

He left at 8:45 and I understand he will set up MT’s phone on Saturday.

 

BRILLIANT COMEBACKS



No comments:

Post a Comment